Sunday, March 25, 2007

HALLELUJAH!!!

I celebrate March 25th every year. It was a turning point in my life 9 years ago. I was a mess and God turned me around. I hated life, and he began to teach me joy. Now I have tons of joy! Oh yes, I did have a part in it too. But God totally enabled me - in a sense he did it all. Also, I had full personal responsibility that went hand in hand with God's work and power, somehow, in some crazy way. We sure don't understand the Lord, a lot of times and in a lot of ways. Why did God allow the struggles in the first place that made me such a miserable person the way I used to be? I may not ever know fully. But I can KNOW that that path for me was so good and right and the Lord sure did do the very best thing for me. And those who walked down that hard terrible path with me, and who helped me to turn around, and who helped me to stay turned around and searching for the Lord and his goodness, they got an incredible taste of the Lord and who he is. And now I too am getting to walk hard paths with others and get to see the Lord work in their lives. Watching the Lord work - what an amazing place to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home