Sunday, February 25, 2007

CHRISTIANS STANDING OUT

When we are authentically who we are. children of God, then it shows to others. I go to a parole officer monthly with a woman that I disciple, and the hardened PO is frequently asking me why I do what I do. She thinks I am a terrific friend to this woman. And it shocks her that someone would enter another's yuckiness. And the other week when we were talking then she downright asked me why and I got to share a little about following Christ.

I have a friend with a special needs child that has a brain that did not develop normally. She came to the school that I work at the other week for us to officially evaluate her child, and all that day after she was there and for some time after, the rest of the school staff kept saying that there was something unusually great about that family and they didn't know what, but they could just tell it. I know it was Christ that shined in their faces, and they didn't realize it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home