Friday, October 20, 2006

THE BODY OF CHRIST

Last night there were 20 people from my church family over to celebrate one of us getting out of jail. My friends often come to my home, adults and kids of all ages, and make themselves at home. We were all packed in my little living room living life together. When one child bumps his head, we all reach down to help. Today I was at my friend's house who is just very overwhelmed. I got to help change the baby's diaper and load the dishwasher. Also today I went to another friend's child's grandparents day at their school. The grandparents weren't available, but I was. So I got to be their special friend and see their classroom. Family. God is great at creating it. We really all desperately need each other so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home