Wednesday, September 27, 2006

DEATH

My friend's husband died a week ago. He died on their 7 month anniversary. It took our whole Body to help me have hope in the midst of it all. The day after he died, we just wanted to be together, so 5 of us families got together for dinner and to talk about how we'd miss him. Tons of my friends helped me with arrangements, tons of my friends called to check on me or give me a hug. And then we all grieved together at the funeral where we remembered that we can KNOW that OUR REDEEMER LIVES! You know, its right that death is hard, because it is awful. Its a part of the fall of the world, and Jesus had to come to conquer death. But then also Satan and death have not won and will never win. Through everything hard in life, whether it be a friend dying or whatever, God is always the biggest and always holds me in his hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home