Sunday, April 16, 2006

BEING BETRAYED

Have you ever had a friend betray you? I mean a really good friend. I have. Its been a year and a half, and I still have flashbacks about it often. It was so painful that I contemplated suicide for a split second when it happened. Then I was sick for days and I wanted to run away from all of life. I was thinking about what an incredible thing Jesus did by becoming man. He was betrayed by a friend. He walked on this earth for 33 years as a man. He had to go through everything we go through and worse. The worst that you have had to endure, Jesus has had to endure that kind of stuff now too. From the human standpoint. He really did something amazing for me, as far as I'm concerned, by learning what it feels like to be me on this earth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen! & Amen!

4/18/2006 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home