Thursday, December 11, 2008

SURPRISED BY THE GOSPEL

OK I am not depressed anymore and am wanting to start blogging again, so we'll see how quickly I get back in the swing of it. I plan to put my Christmas letter here so it will explain some of my really hard journey this year.

This morning I got paperwork done and then it was time to go to work and lo and behold I had not spent time with the Lord. Unfortunately this happens often. As I got in the car I started praying things like, I'm so sorry Lord, I guess now I'll have to pay the consequences of not starting my day close to You. I felt like I really messed up and had blown my chance to be close to my Lover, my Lord. But then I realized its not up to me! Jesus died for this and I can still be close because of Jesus! I am ONLY close because of Jesus! And I had a hard time grasping it at the moment that i was feeling so guilty for not giving God time. And it helped me see the gospel anew and be like WOW!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I welcome you back to the blog world wholeheartedly! Maybe you'll be better at posting than I have been. Haha. :)

12/11/2008 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home