Tuesday, June 13, 2006

BEING LOVED

I had a really hard week last week. Several things happened, and I felt really beaten down. Not depressed, but you know how hard this world is to live in sometimes! Then I went to church on Sunday. The Body of believers that I belong to is a sweet place to be. I told them about my hard week and they prayed for me. Then afterward, they all came over to see my new apartment. As they stayed for a while and we fellowshipped, I was reminded that I am not alone. I have many people here on earth that love me. Not only do we need the Lord, but also he created his Body to come along side us. Genesis says that it is not good for man to be alone, and that was before sin entered the world! It was Adam and God in the perfect garden, and yet God still believed that Adam needed other humans around him! I am grateful for the Body of Christ.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

I love you...

6/13/2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger Ann Louise said...

hehe thanks y'all, I love you too brother, and I love you too my friend with the goose foot! :)

6/14/2006 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home