Friday, November 18, 2005

INTRODUCTION

Hi y'all!
This blog will soon have a more specific name. I just haven't gotten that far yet. My pastor and my brother have both encouraged me to do this, as they are both continually helping me grow. I am one who has learned value of hurting and struggling together in community, and I love to write about it. I want this blog to deal with that. I want to keep the entries short, and I want to deal with a variety of topics that relate to hurting and struggling - real topics that the church is dealing with. I will share my heart and my opinions, too. And I want you to do it back as we interact and dialogue together. I'm looking forward to it!
Ann Louise

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann! Congrats on your Blog! I'm looking forward to interacting with you and others her on Blogger!

Does your Pastor and brother Blog? Where? Could you give us their Blog URL's too?

Dean

11/27/2005 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Bless this site and all who share their journeys here. May the fellowship of suffering be healing, and may all of your children ultimately find hope, and comfort, as they understand their future in Christ. May Satan's lies and work be exposed to the power of Jesus' glorious resurrection, and the truth and illumination of the Holy Spirit.

11/27/2005 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Weez! This is a great means of getting your story out to those who need to hear. I pray that God will use it for His glory and the good of His Church.

Blessings!

Brooks

11/30/2005 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home